OLYMPUS Marine Services is committed to ensuring that our employees safety and wellbeing is at the forefront of everything we do.
We will continue to create a safe working environment for our employees and clients and OLYMPUS will always;
- Adhere to any local HSE regulations in all locations where we operate, whilst also complying with our clients HSE policies.
- Pursue the goal of zero harm by taking proactive measures to prevent work related injuries and illnesses.
- Introduce continual improvements to protect all employees health and safety.
- Provide all employees with adequate information, support and regular training to ensure they are competent to carry out their daily duties and responsibilities.
- Ensure all employees are provided with the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment.
- Ensure all employees are made fully aware of any potential hazards in the office and at any remote location.
- Ensure all employees know their ongoing responsibilities of adhering to our own/clients safety and environmental standards.
- Work in partnership with our clients to ensure that no damage is caused to their assets and protect their people and third-parties.
- Consult and assist our employees to create a safe working environment whereby each employee can protect themselves and others and return home injury and accident free.
Signed for OLYMPUS Marine Services DMCC
Date: December 2021